Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups. Spray medium sized skillet with cooking spray. Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups - a perfectly hearty lasagna roll studded with chicken and brimming with a rich and creamy white sauce. In a separate mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer set on low speed, blend cream cheese until smooth, then mix in milk.
These Low-Carb Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups are made with zucchini in place of tortillas! Low Cholesterol, Trans-fat Free, Low Carb, Sugar-Free, Low Sodium. According to the United States Department of Agriculture, a century-long record of meat consumption reveals that within the past decade, chicken and beef are now available to consumers in. You can have Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups
- You need 1 can of chicken (big can).
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 of ground cumin to taste.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1 of hot sauce (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of fat free or low fat sour cream.
- It's 4 of fajita size tortillas.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups - Forget traditional lasagna and try these lasagna roll-ups! Stuffed with a creamy chicken filling Lasagna roll-ups. They've been on my list of things to make for a long time.
Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray medium sized skillet with cooking spray. Heat minced garlic, chicken, jalapeños, pepper, cumin and corn. Mix together well. I added a little hot sauce too to give it an extra kick..
- Once your chicken mixture is heated through, turn off heat and add sour cream. Mix together until it's nice and creamy..
- Spray 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. Fill four tortillas with the chicken mixture, roll up and place them in the baking dish..
- If you desire, spread more sour cream on top of the Rollups and top with whatever you like. I added some more jalapeños and sprinkled ground cumin on top..
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the edges of the tortillas are lightly browned..
I made this spinach and turkey sausage lasagna and. Roll up a tasty chicken sandwich with a twist. This one has a creamy cheese spread, greens, and strawberries. If you can't find creamy poppy seed dressing, you can use regular or low-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing instead. Top chicken roll ups recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from Lower fat version of this tasty dish Submitted by: ASKCHER.