My take on Nasi Goreng 🍚.
You can have My take on Nasi Goreng 🍚 using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My take on Nasi Goreng 🍚
- It's 2 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
- It's 2 tbsp of ginger, chopped into fine matchsticks.
- It's 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need 2 pieces of chicken tight, cut into bite size.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of bird eyes chilli, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thai shrimp paste.
- It's 1 of small white onion, finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of pakchoi, chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of sticky dark soy sauce or ketchup manis.
- It's 1 tsp of light soysauce.
- It's 2 of spring onion, finely chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's of Side dish.
- It's 2 of Crispy fried egg.
- It's of Finely sliced cucumber.
- It's of Chopped tomato.
- It's of Sambal.
My take on Nasi Goreng 🍚 step by step
- On a pan or wok, add vegetable cooking oil. Once the oil medium hot add ginger and garlic, mix wellz.
- Add chicken and onion and stir them well, let them cook for about 5-8 min until onion and chicken cooked..
- Add some cold cooked rice, seasoning with sticky dark soysauce, light soysauce, sugar, shrimp paste, chilli and sugar. Mix them until all combine and the sauce covered all the rice..
- Add an egg in, leave it cook about 50% the toss your rice a little and mix them well. Add pakchoi and spring onions. Seasoning with pepper. Stir them well and let it cook for a couple more min..
- Fry your eggs on medium high heat and let them crisp around the edges but the middle still runny. Serve your rice with crispy fried egg, sambal, cucumber and tomato..