Chai(Tea)Latte. Chai Tea Latte Tips What's in a chai tea? Chai tea is a black tea blend from India and literally translates to "tea" in Hindi. The tea is full of flavor because of its many spices, like ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, fennel, black pepper and cloves.
This chai latte gives you complete control over your chai latte experience, from the tea and the spices, to the sweetener and type of milk. It couldn't be easier to make your own chai tea latte! Warm milk in a pan, then whisk with a frother. You can cook Chai(Tea)Latte using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chai(Tea)Latte
- It's 2 tsp of tea leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tea masala.
- It's 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2-4 tbsp of whipped cream.
For the chai tea: In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water and spices to a boil. Whisk the spices in the water. A delicious, warm, old-fashioned style Chai Tea. With yummy spices, and authentic flavors, it's bound to be a hit with the whole family!
Chai(Tea)Latte step by step
- Add tea leaves and tea masala in 2 cups water..
- Let it brew for 5-7 minutes. Strain it and let it cool..
- Once it cools down add condensed milk and blend it..
- Blend it till it becomes creamy and frothy..
- Pour it in a glass, top up with whipped cream, sprinkle cinnamon powder and serve..
A delicious, warm, old-fashioned style Chai Tea. With yummy spices, and authentic flavors, it's bound to be a hit with the whole family!. Chai Tea Latte is a kind of beverages originally comes from India. If we get in to a café, it is usually serving menu of chai tea latte. The taste is nice, not too sweet, with a little bit bitter, and with strong taste of spice.