Malay Chicken Korma. Chicken korma recipe - One of the most delicious, creamy & flavorful chicken Chicken korma recipe with video and step by step photos - Korma is a delicious gravy usually made with onions. SEASONING : KURMA Using Quick & Easy MAZNAH Seasoning. No hassle to prepare fresh ingredient.
Chicken Korma (Chicken in Rich Yogurt Curry) is a milder form of curry and is distinguished from other curries by its rich gravy. Chicken korma is the flagship of Indian korma curry that tastes heavenly. This recipe shows you how to cook Chicken korma is rich and creamy, cooked with plenty of yogurts, and heavily scented with. You can cook Malay Chicken Korma using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malay Chicken Korma
- You need 350 g of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless).
- Prepare of Kurma Powder recipe;.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fennel Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need of The 4 Sekawan Spice Mix (See Note).
- Prepare 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 pc of Star Anise.
- It's 3 pods of Cardamom.
- You need 4 pc of Cloves.
- You need of Other Ingredients;.
- Prepare 1 pc of Nutmeg (pounded) or 1-2 pinches of nutmeg powder.
- You need 2 pc of Candle Nuts (pounded).
- You need 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- It's 40 g (4 cloves) of Shallots.
- It's 20 g (3 cloves) of Garlic.
- It's 20 g (1.5 cm) of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 pc of Lime (juice squeezed).
- It's 3 pc of Green Chillies (sliced).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt (marinade).
- It's as needed of Salt (season).
This chicken korma recipe is truly a light and easy-prep curry. Not necessarily served with rice, chicken korma sauce goes really well with the traditional naan bread. Chicken Korma is a traditional Indian dish that's light and flavorful almond curry made with tomato Indian Chicken Korma Recipe. Curries are so different and yet somehow they are all so comforting.
Malay Chicken Korma instructions
- Marinade the chicken with 1 tsp salt and half the Kurma powder for 30 minutes..
- When ready, heat the cooking oil in a wok on high heat. Then, fry the 4 Sekawan spice mix with shallots, ginger and garlic until fragrant. Then add the remaining Kurma powder and fry it for another 10 seconds..
- Add the chicken and fry it until both sides are brown. Then add coconut milk, half the green chillies, palm sugar, nutmeg, candle nuts and mix well. Bring it to a boil and then turn the heat down to low heat..
- Cover with a lid and let everything cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Check and stir every 3 minutes and season with extra salt if necessary. When sauce has thicken, pour in the juice and serve it in a serving plate and garnish with the remaining green chillies..
- NOTE; the 4 sekawan (The Four Friends) is a well known spice blend in Malay. Sometimes it's known as 3 Sekawan (The 3 Amigos minus the Cloves)..
- I have used Greek yogurt along with coconut milk to give more rich taste..
This creamy, spiced Chicken Korma recipe is the stuff dreams are made of. Loosen up those pants and make this delectable Indian dish at home! In the interest of full disclosure. This Chicken Korma is a delicious Indian dish made with mildly spiced chicken that's been marinated in a homemade korma paste. It's so easy to make, luscious and creamy.