Chicken Korma. Chicken korma recipe with video and step by step photos - Korma is a delicious gravy usually made with onions, spices, nuts, yogurt, seeds, coconut, vegetables or meat. It is rich, creamy, full of spices and flavor, and just begs to be soaked up by. Korma or qorma is a dish originating in the Indian subcontinent, consisting of meat or vegetables braised with yogurt (dahi) or cream, water or stock, and spices to produce a thick sauce or glaze.
This Chicken Korma recipe is well flavored and balanced, but it is less of a punch of flavor than my favorite Indian recipe, Butter Chicken. How do you make a chicken korma? chicken korma restaurant style - All Recipes Hub : It is a classic, creamy and very tempting chicken gravy that the chicken is cooked. You can cook Chicken Korma using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Korma
- It's 1/2 kg of sliced boneless chicken breast.
- It's 1 of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of green chilies (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, diced.
- You need 3 of onions, diced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chili powder.
- It's 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 1 of shredded coconut.
This sped-up version of chicken korma saves time without sacrificing flavor! Boneless chicken thighs are gently simmered in a rich, creamy sauce to create layers of sweet and spicy flavors. Chicken korma is slightly seared before simmered with the sauce, which gives it more character. And to top it off, korma sauce is richer, thanks to the blended nuts and added yogurt.
Chicken Korma step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and fry. Add onions, green chilies (optional) mix it well. Add chopped ginger & garlic, fry well. Add chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add salt. Stir until chicken has paled.
- Add spices and mix well. give it 2-3 min. Mix in tomato paste. Add cream and cook on low for 10-15 minutes..
- sprinkle shredded coconut on top of the chicken korma.
This Chicken Korma is a delicious Indian dish made with mildly spiced chicken that's been marinated in a homemade korma paste. It's so easy to make, luscious and creamy. Instant Pot + Slow Cooker Recipe. My chicken korma recipe is derived from classic ingredients and spices from India, with chicken marinated in a homemade korma paste and yogurt, then cooked quickly and simmered with cream. An Indian takeaway classic, this creamy chicken korma recipe has tender chicken in a mildly spiced curry sauce.