Spaghetti squash. Spaghetti squash is such a fun, underrated vegetable! Here is my favorite way to cook it, along with I get so many questions about how to cook spaghetti squash, so I thought I'd share my go-to method. Learn the best way to cook spaghetti squash in this recipe video!
When spaghetti squash is cooked, its flesh falls away from its fruit in strands or ribbons, resembling. Gluten- and carb-free, spaghetti squash is healthy, delicious comfort food. How to cook Spaghetti Squash This is a basic spaghetti squash recipe : Slice squash into halves. You can cook Spaghetti squash using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti squash
- Prepare 1 of large spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 4-5 of tomatoes.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of to 1 cup Organic homegrown purple Thai Basil.
- You need 6 of flowers stems Organic homegrown purple basil flowers.
Place cut sides down in shallow water in a roasting pan. We won't pretend it tastes like traditional pasta (it's a squash, after all), but it is equally as satisfying and can be substituted into almost any pasta recipe. You'll have ready-to-eat spaghetti squash on the table in less than hour. It all starts by halving your squash and scooping out your seeds, which I love to do with an ice cream scoop for efficiency.
Spaghetti squash instructions
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, Scrape out the seeds, and punch holes in outer skin with a fork, please plastic wrap over the ends and stick in microwave on high for 20 to 30 minutes pull out of microwave straight out spaghetti squash and then Add olive oil garlic tomatoes to Set a pan good for five minutes and spaghetti squash to warm up before removing head is good for five minutes after plating at Basil Flowers.
And that's just one reason spaghetti squash is a fan-favorite. Spaghetti squash is the perfect stand-in for carb-dense noodles. Is Eating Spaghetti Squash Good for You? Jump to the recipe showing How to Cook Spaghetti Squash or watch our quick video showing you how we do it. Spaghetti squash is like any other hard squashes you find in the autumn, like butternut squash, acorn squash or pumpkin.