Stuffed acorn squash. All our favorite fall flavors come together in this surprisingly easy and super flavorful stuffed acorn squash. Acorn squash halves are filled with butter, brown sugar, stuffing mix, chicken broth and savory spices, and baked. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This roasted acorn squash is stuffed to the max with absolutely everything you're craving! Savory sausage, veggies, and herbs with sweet apples and raisins make this the ultimate stuffed roasted. Stuffed Acorn Squash with quinoa, cranberry, chickpeas and pecan is the simplest recipe with minimal ingredients. You can cook Stuffed acorn squash using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed acorn squash
- Prepare 1 of acorn squash the bigger is better.
- It's Cup of cooked yellow rice.
- It's Cup of mix frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of diced fine onion.
- Prepare 1 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 of baked chicken thighs boneless.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It's of Olive oil spray.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry.
- It's 1 teaspoon of allspice.
Stuffed acorn squash filled with brown rice, lean ground beef, tomatoes and warming spices is a comforting and splendidly colorful dish loaded with earthy and delicious flavors. Kathleen Moretto was in the mood for something simple and seasonal when she came up with this baked, stuffed acorn squash. The best vegetarian stuffed acorn squash? It's roasted until tender and draped in a fall-scented Ready for the best stuffed acorn squash recipe?
Stuffed acorn squash instructions
- Wash and cut the top of the squash and core add the salt inside.
- Over medium heat add olive oil and onion cook to soft then add the frozen vegetables and rice and all the spices with the chicken thighs and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stuff the squash with all the mixture add 2 tablespoon broth spray the skin of the squash with oil cover with foil and cook 425 f for an hour.
Alex and I have made many acorn squash recipes. Stuffed acorn squash officially marks Fall cooking in my kitchen. This stuffed acorn squash recipe is surprisingly easy. Think sweet tender squash roasted in the oven while you quickly prep a delicious. This Stuffed Acorn Squash filled with Quinoa Stuffing makes a beautiful and filling vegan main course.