Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞. Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda. In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
The blueberries are the perfect addition. We like this served in thick slices with a big smear of salted butter. How to store Banana Bread: If you have any of this Blueberry Banana Bread left to store after the first couple hours of it sitting on the counter, here are a few ways to make it last! You can have Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞
- Prepare 2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need Stick of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of Fresh Blueberries.
- You need of Zest of 1 Orange.
At room temperature: This Blueberry Banana Bread can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for a couple of days. Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect combination of banana bread and blueberry muffins in on delicious banana bread recipe! I am telling you, I've created quite a selection of banana bread recipes on my site. First of all, I love making it.
Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst..
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving.
- Notes- can use frozen berries, just thaw them out first..
There are so many reasons to love this blueberry banana bread. It's moist, sweet and such a treat. It delivers a double dose of fruit. Oats add a texture boost, and it's almost always an option to make this recipe. Because this loaf is made with Bisquick™, and just a few other basic ingredients.