Quick Paalak Paneer. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice.
However this recipe also works with blanched spinach. Salam lots of thanks thanks for my all subscribers if you new viewers please like share comment and subscribe and thank you so much for watching. This Easy Palak Paneer is a Quick Restaurant Style Recipe, made with much less effort. You can have Quick Paalak Paneer using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Paalak Paneer
- You need 500 grams of Spinach leaves.
- You need 250 grams of cottage cheese cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It's 3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic pods peeled and chopped roughly.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida/hing powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies slit.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fresh creme.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped roughly.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato chopped roughly.
- You need as needed of Water.
It is delicious, creamy, and rich bursting with flavors. Learn to make tasty Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. Palak Paneer is a popular Indian dish of Indian cottage cheese cubes in a mild, spiced smooth spinach sauce. I have always LOVED palak paneer, but never took the time to make it at home.
Quick Paalak Paneer instructions
- Rinse and roughly chop the spinach leaves.
- Add them to a saucepan fill upto 1/2 in water.
- Cover and blanch the leaves over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Take them off water immediately after blanching in a colander.
- Wash them under running cold water and place them in a bowl.
- Blend the leaves with onions and tomatoes and keep aside in a bowl.
- Heat ghee in a wok.
- Add and sauté the panner till golden brown over Low heat and take them off heat and keep aside.
- Add the cumin seeds, Bay leaf,green chillies, ginger and garlic,cloves and cardamom in the wok.
- Wait till the seeds splutter and garlic brown.
- Next add and sauté the spinach paste for 2-3 minutes covered.
- Add the dry spices except garam masala powder and let it cook till oil separates.
- Once the oil separates, add the sautéed paneer cubes and salt.
- Mix well and add some water to cook the gravy to desired consistency.
- Cook covered for about 3-5 minutes stirring intermittently.
- Once done, finish off by mixing garam masala powder and fresh creme.
- Mix and take off heat.
- Serve warm with any Indian flat breads, garnished with some more creme,if desired.
I sautéed baby Bella's and red onions first, then added the spices and garlic/ginger. Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you ever thought making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated, here's the. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Palak paneer is a popular north Indian side dish for flat breads.