Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu). Low Carb Tofu with Eggplant Noodles Resolution Eats. Low-Carb Tofu Egg Roll Stir-Fry pinch me good. Vegetarian Low-carb Red Curry With Cauliflower Rice A Mummy Too.
Super easy, copycat recipe for Trader Joe's popular Japanese Fried Rice with Edamame, Tofu, and Hijiki Seaweed! Keep the ingredients stocked in your kitchen. First of all if you ever fry rice, it needs to be cooked ahead and COLD. You can cook Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu)
- It's of Sauce.
- It's 2 tablespoon of coconut amino or soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar or monk fruit sweetener.
- It's of Stir fry.
- Prepare 1 pack of firm tofu.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- You need of Any crunchy vegetables (I used carrot, young corn).
- Prepare of ground chicken or any leftover meat.
- It's 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It's of Garnish.
- You need of Green onions.
This makes a huge difference in how much of a sticky, starchy. If you wish to further understand the nutritional content of tofu, please continue But the good news is, tofu contains only low amounts of carbohydrates, and that is why it is a This is the unpressed and undrained Japanese-style tofu and is known to have the highest water content. Healthy + clean fried rice made with cauliflower, carrots, onions, garlic, eggs, sesame oil and THE BEST baked crispy tofu. Remove tofu from marinade, reserving marinade, and roll in cornflour to coat evenly.
Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) instructions
- Wrap the firm tofu with paper towel and microwave for 1 min. Drain the water, put a plate or a pan on top of it and rest it for a while to drain water more..
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Brown your meat in an oiled pan (I like to use sesame oil but avocado oil would be better for keto diet).
- When your meat is cooked, break the tofu in, you can just tear it up by your hand or smash to make it crumble as you cook.
- Stir in your veggies, mushrooms and cook for 1 minute then pour the sauce in; stir fry everything together until the sauce is cooked down and tofu absorb it well.
- Lastly, move everything to one side of the pan and crack the egg in, mix everything well like you scoop from the bottom and flip over to the top.
- Garnish with some green onions and done!.
Spray a non-stick pan with oil and heat. Juicy chicken thighs pan fried in a Japanese sugar free teriyaki sauce. This keto teriyaki chicken Whether you eat a bowl of rice, a few tablespoons of sugar or some wheat pasta during the day, you What Low Carb Vegetables Can you Add to Teriyaki Chicken? A teriyaki chicken stir fry is a great. The charred rice is bursting with flavor and loaded with vegetables and lean protein. Vegetarian, Gluten-free adaptable.