chocolate sprinkled donuts. In this video I will show you guys how to make donuts which are topped with chocolate and sprinkles. If you find this video helpful then please like and. Chocolate sprinkle donuts make the most fun breakfast treat and they're easy to whip up since they're baked instead of fried!
These Chocolate Sprinkle Donuts are my favorite baked donut recipe (because, chocolate) and they make a perfect easy weekend breakfast! Dip one side of each doughnut into chocolate glaze; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Triple chocolate doughnuts with sprinkles, oh yes my friends! You can cook chocolate sprinkled donuts using 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chocolate sprinkled donuts
- You need 1/4 oz of package of active dry yeast.
- It's 2 tbsp of warm water.
- It's 3/4 cup of warm milk.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of chocolate glaze recipe.
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It's 5 1/3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 cup of powder sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/3 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate sprinkles.
Don't they look good with that warm runny chocolate dripping over them? I recently bought a doughnut pan, well actually I bought two..chocolate munchkins from Dunkin Donuts, but instead tasted like straight up… chocolate cake. Oh and I actually preferred these with sprinkles (because I guess I'm also seven years old inside). Chocolate Sprinkle Donut Studs - Doughnut Earrings - Novelty Food.
chocolate sprinkled donuts instructions
- in medium bowl disolve the yeast in warm water.
- add the milk, butter, egg, sugar, and salt.
- blend with electric mixer until smooth.
- add half of the flour and mix for 30 seconds.
- add the remaining flour and kneed the dough with dusted hands until smooth.
- cover the bowl of dough and leave in warm place until the dough doubles in size. it takes about an hour to double in size..
- after it has doubled in size then roll the dough on a floured surface until it is about 1/2 inch thick.
- cut out with a donut cutter. if you do not have a donut cutter you can use a round glass to cut it out and a small bottle cap to cut out the hole..
- put the donuts on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- cover and let it sit in warm place until It doubles in size, this is about an hour.
- heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan over medium heat.
- bring the oil to a temperature of 350°F.
- fry each donut for about 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
- cool donuts on a paper towel for about 5 minutes.
- for the glaze combine the butter with the powder sugar and mix with a mixer ,.
- add vanilla and hot water and mix until smooth..
- melt the chocolate chips and add it to the glaze mixture until smooth.
- dip one side of the donut in the glaze and then dip it in the chocolate sprinkles.
- let set for 15 minutes so the glaze will firm up on the donut.
Who doesn't love chocolate glazed donuts with sprinkles?! Apparently I don't know what the term "R&R" means because when I'm sick, I feel restless. Colorful sprinkled donuts on pastel pink background. Little doughnuts sprinkled by woman with colorful sugar sprinkles. Doughnuts sprinkled with powdered sugar in a decoupage decorated.