Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread. How do you keep Banana Bread Moist? This recipe makes incredibly moist banana bread --between the super sweet bananas, the brown sugar, the chocolate chips-- and we want to keep that goodness all inside. After baking the banana bread, let it cool then wrap it well in plastic wrap to keep the moisture in.
I like my banana bread moist and dense. Loaded with toasted black walnuts and taste even better the next day. It is hard smelling this cook and having to wait a bit to cool, but slather on some sweet cream butter while it is still. You can have Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread
- You need of note:.
- Prepare of All ingredients need to be room temperature.
- You need of Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars.
- You need of If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like.
- You need of wet ingredients:.
- It's 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It's 2 cups of super ripe bananas. Darker the better.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 stick of real butter, softened.
- It's 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of dry ingredients:.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecan. Optional.
- It's of Directions:.
Here is how you achieve that. I like my banana bread moist and dense. Loaded with toasted black walnuts and taste even better the next day. It is hard smelling this cook and having to wait a bit to cool, but slather on some sweet cream butter while it is still warm….
Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour your loaf pan and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl..
- Add eggs, lemon juice, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix to combine well..
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine well..
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.. Fold lightly until flour is incorporated..
- Fold in nuts if using..
- Be gentle and do not over mix or bread will get dry from over working it..
- Pour into prepared loaf pan..
- Bake loaf for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes, depending on oven..
- Test center with skewer or chopstick to see if it comes out clean after an hour..
- If it is getting too brown before center is done, lay a sheet of aluminum foil over top..
- Bake until golden brown and center is cooked..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist. The banana flavor intensifies the next day. Just keeps getting better..
- I love mine warm with butter but great room temp and by itself also with tea or coffee 💗.
Did you know that banana and zucchini bread actually taste better the next day? So, if you can resist, once this perfect banana bread had completely cooled down, resist the urge to cut yourself a piece and wrap it up in foil or plastic wrap. It's considered a quick bread, as it doesn't require yeast for rising or time-consuming kneading. Simply mix all of the ingredients together and bake! As simple as the ingredients are for banana bread, and as achievable as the method seems, banana bread can be a bit finicky.