WW banana muffins. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Muffins II. They're like a marriage between banana bread and snickerdoodles. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts.
They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. A muffin sweetened with honey and ripe bananas, with whole wheat flour and oats. Serve the muffins with sliced banana and a dollop of creme fraiche, scattered with walnuts and drizzled with honey (or with Caramel yoghurt). You can have WW banana muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of WW banana muffins
- You need 1 C of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Greek Non Fat Plain Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- It's 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 C of sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare Dash of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 of egg.
Make these moreish banana muffins for an easy breakfast or a snack on the go. They're also great for lunchboxes and will prove popular with the whole family. In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and making these muffins safe for vegans. NO butter, sugar, or oil, and they taste amazing.
WW banana muffins instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt).
- Mix all wet ingredients in bowl (bananas, yogurt, egg, oil, sugar).
- Mix dry to wet ingredients stir until batter forms.
- Pour into cup cake tray (fill half way) add chocolate chips if you please.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 mins.
This is the best healthy banana muffin recipe. Kids love them and they are gluten free! These quick Banana Muffins are perfect for using up those brown bananas. Easy Banana Muffins - These simple, quick to make muffins are perfect for baking with toddlers, deliciously moist and. These banana muffins are so easy!