Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup. If you're a fan of Instant Pot soup, you're going to love this Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup, and there are stovetop instructions as well! This Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe is loaded with sausage, bacon, cauliflower and kale. Made in the Instant Pot and full of flavor, this low Back to the point, this amazing Low Carb Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup!
Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup is a winner in the hearty warm soup category. How to Make Low Carb Zuppa Toscana in an Instant Pot. I am so excited to partner with the Carton Council to share with you one of Do you LOVE our Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup as much as we do? You can have Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup
- It's 1 of lbs. Spicy Italian sausage.
- It's 2 heads of caluiflower cut into florets.
- You need 1 of white onion chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 4 cups of kale.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 TBS of avocado oil.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
Our electric pressure cooker version is just as good and ready in a fraction of the time! This is the best Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana recipe with bacon, sausage, potatoes, kale, and cream. Zuppa Toscana is an Italian chicken stock-based soup. It features crumbled Italian sausage, thick cut bacon.
Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup instructions
- Set your instant pot on sauté mode for 20 mins on high. Remove sausage from casing and sauté will slightly browned..
- Remove sausage set aside. Dab out a little of the excess grease..
- Sauté onions and garlic till softened..
- Add califlower florets, chicken stock, water, and sausage back into your instant pot..
- Pressure cook on high for 3 mins. Quick or Manuel release..
- Scoop out 1/2 of the califlower florets and just a little liquid and use an emersion blender to purée. If you don’t have one a blender or food processor will work just fine..
- Set instant out back in sauté mode medium temp. Add purée back into your soup. This will provide the thickness to your soup that the potato starch traditionally would..
- Add kale and simmer of 5 mins till kale is softened. Add heavy cream and turn off your instant pot. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Top soup with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!!!.
Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup has topped our charts as one of the most requested Instant Pot Recipes from A+J fans. So we're thrilled to share Zuppa Toscana is not a heavy thick hearty soup, but creamy & light yet packed with flavors. A spoonful of textures from the fresh aromatic kale, cooked. It's so cold outside that I cringe every time I have to go out. Cold is something that doesn't go over well with me and I It's also something that cooks up in a single pot.