Low-Carb Taco Bake. This video is about how to make Low Carb Taco Bake. For the topping, brown the hamburger; drain fat. A unique low carb keto Mexican casserole that even picky eaters will enjoy.
It's got a spicy ground meat base topped with a cheesy mashed potato-like topping. Keyword keto taco bake, low carb taco bake. Low-Carb "Tacos". this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Low-Carb Taco Bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Taco Bake
- You need of Crust.
- It's 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 of of heavy cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of taco seasoning.
- It's 8 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 3 of tsps. taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 8 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Low carb Mexican food in the form of a taco casserole! My whole family loves this tasty twist on taco night! I'm here today with something delicious. I've been doing low carb here and there for awhile now and it's such a great way of eating.
Low-Carb Taco Bake instructions
- For the crust: beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth..
- Add the cream and seasoning..
- Greases 9"x 12" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom..
- Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before adding the topping..
- For the topping; brown the ground beef and drain the fat..
- Stir in the seasoning and salsa..
- Spread meat mixture over the crust..
- Top with cheese..
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake 20 minutes until hot he bubbly..
I'm always full, satisfied, and I lose weight! My kids love tacos, and this Keto Taco Bake had them raving last night. Now I will say this thing is like a fat bomb explosion so if you having a hard time Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in. Low carb taco casserole makes Taco Tuesday healthy and delicious. Serve this taco bake with all your favorite taco toppings and I promise you won't How to make this low carb taco bake: The base of our casserole is everyone's favorite low carb vegetable - cauliflower.