Lotus Cheesecake. This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers. Biscoff cookie crust, cream cheese - biscoff cookie butter filling and a layer of delicious biscoff cookie. A creamy rich baked cheesecake with a lotus biscuit infused crust and topped with lotus biscoff spread.
If you love cheesecake, you will love this even more. The hard part is to leave it alone overnight Spoon this mixture into the baking tin and put in the refrigerator. Leave the cheesecake overnight to..with lotus desserts - lotus pancakes, lotus milkshakes, lotus ice-cream … lotus everything basically! You can cook Lotus Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lotus Cheesecake
- It's 250 g of crushed biscuits.
- You need 60 g of melted butter.
- It's 1000 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 300 g of white sugar.
- It's 200 g of dollop cream.
- It's 150 ml of milk.
- You need 30 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of lemon zest.
- It's 1 of orange zest.
- You need 5 ml of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 150 g of melted lotus spread.
I decided to take matters into my own hands and make mini individual lotus cheesecakes. See more ideas about Lotus cheesecake, Biscoff, Cheesecake. No-bake cheesecakes are my all-time favourite dessert and this cheesecake, in particular, is my new favourite! Find more of my Bisoff recipes here.
Lotus Cheesecake instructions
- You need the picture, large springform pan, 2 mixing bowls, and ziplock bag. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 175 C.
- In the ziplock bag, crush the biscuits then add the melted butter and mix well..
- Butter the pan and spread the mix evenly by pressing it down.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the cheese with the sugar. Add the cream.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the milk and flour and make sure there are no lumps. Add the zests and vanilla.
- Bring the two mixtures in the big bowl and mix. Mix in the egg one at a time.
- Pour the mixture in the pan. Tab tab to release air bubbles.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour. Turn off the oven and let it cool in the oven for at least 3 hours.
- Continue chilling in the fridge for 6 hours or over night.
- In a double boiler, melt the lotus spread.
- Pour the melted spread on the chilled cake and allow it to set.
- Garnish with crushed biscuits and serve.
- Enjoy it with your favorite cup of coffee.
Lotus Biscoff lovers, here's a birthday treat from me to you! A creamy, luscious cheesecake filling, chewy chocolate brownie, whipped cream and lots of lotus biscoff biscuit in every bit. Lotus Biscoff. what a wonderful thing. Not only is this amazing addictive cookie butter the most So lets get right to it. Hancurkan biscuits lotus itu (masuk ke dalam plastic, ketuk sehingga hancur semi-fine ya menggunakan lesung batu), kemudian masukkan ke dalam bowl dan.