Low-Carb Mac and Cheese. Low Carb Cauliflower Mac And Cheese Recipe With Keto Cheese Sauce - This healthy, low carb cauliflower mac and cheese recipe is made with just FIVE INGREDIENTS! However, this low carb mac and cheese recipe is going to change all that! You can now enjoy your favorite comfort goodness and stick to your plan for healthier food choices.
This Low Carb Cauliflower Mac & Cheese is packed with flavor and tastes just like the real thing! Cauliflower mac and cheese is extra cheesy and melty! This tastes so much like the real deal that I bet you won't even miss the carbs. You can have Low-Carb Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Mac and Cheese
- It's 1 package of Carba-nada low-carb noodles.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 of tsps. of dry mustard.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of white pepper.
The cheese really hides the cauliflower though and the texture is a bit softer since it's boiled, so I would recommend trying this. This low-carb keto cauliflower mac 'n cheese is a wonderful alternative to the traditional version, and a great vegetarian main dish as well. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Low-Carb Cauliflower Mac 'n Cheese. Home » Low Carb » Low Carb Mac and Cheese.
Low-Carb Mac and Cheese instructions
- Heat a large pot of boiling water and cook entire bag if noodles, then drain..
- In a medium sauce pan, bring the cream to a simmer, whisk in the cream cheese and powdered mustard until smooth..
- Add 2 cups of cheddar cheese, minced garlic, salt, and pepper, whisking until the cheese melts..
- Remove from the heat and stir in low-carb noodles..
- Top with remainder of cheese..
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes until brown and bubbly..
Nothing says 'comfort food' like this idea for Low Carb Mac and Cheese. This recipe tells us that even though you may want to eat something with low carbohydrates in it, you can still eat something that gives you comfort. Low Carb Mac And Cheese Recipe. Who doesn't like bake mac and cheese? I can't think of a person alive that will not salivate at the mouth for some good mac and cheese, this is why I was determined to try and create a darn good substitute to satisfy any taste.