Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb). Garlic Parmesan Chicken is my easiest and favorite low carb recipe. Garlic parmesan roasted radishes are infused with rosemary making them a great low carb alternative for potatoes. While most root vegetables should be avoided on a low carb diet this is not the case.
I noticed the people giving this a low rating were disappointed because it was not hot and spicy. It's not supposed to be folks, it's garlic wings, not hot wings. Parmesan Baked Cod is mildly flavored cod topped with Parmesan cheese, paprika and parsley, then roasted to tender perfection. You can have Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb)
- Prepare 4 (4 oz.) of cod fillets.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan, freshly grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried dill.
A super easy, tasty dinner option that's quick to make and perfect for busy weeknights! This Low-Carb Garlic Parmesan Crouton recipe adds the perfect crunch and flavor to any salad. These croutons are the perfect choice for a low-carb Sometimes salads just aren't quite as satisfying without crunchy, garlicky croutons. I mean don't get me wrong, I've eaten salad without croutons for.
Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Pat cod dry. Place on foil-lined baking sheet..
- Combine mayo, cheese, garlic, and dill in a small bowl. Spread this mixture over the top of the cod fillets..
- Bake for about 12 minutes, being careful not to overcook..
Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash. written by Karly Campbell. This garlic Parmesan spaghetti squash makes a simple side dish for just about any protein! My family loves the mild, nutty flavor of spaghetti squash cooked with garlic butter and Parmesan. Garlic parmesan popcorn is a healthy, flavorful and low sodium whole grain snack. It'll count as a whole grain serving for your day.