Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb. This low carb sausage, eggplant, and cheese casserole tastes like a cross between eggplant Parmesan Eggplant Parmesan Casserole is another great dish that can easily be made low carb using a pork Keto Hamburger Cabbage Casserole Recipe. Eggplant casserole recipe is a low carb copycat of the Wyatt's Cafeteria dish. Wyatt's Eggplant Casserole tastes like high carb comfort food but it fits perfectly in your low carb eating plan.
Mmmm, a creamy cauliflower casserole with crispy bacon and lots of cheese. It's super easy to prepare and the result is super delicious. If you're looking for satisfaction, give this superlative cheesy low-carb dish a try! You can have Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb
- Prepare of I. Batter:.
- You need 1/4 cup of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of sour cream.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need of II. Cauliflower Eggplant:.
- It's 1 of large aubergine eggplant, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 of medium head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It's 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped green onions, thinly sliced.
Low fat and low carb recipes. This cauliflower lasagna recipe is made with cauliflower lasagna noodles, layers of ground beef marinara, and gooey cheese. If you're looking for low carb recipes with ground beef and cauliflower, AND a comfort meal that's freezer friendly, you'll want to save this low carb cauliflower casserole. This low carb chicken casserole recipe is made with grated cauliflower rice.
Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter in a deep pan thats oven safe.
- Peel and cub the eggplant add to a bowl.
- Chop the cauliflower into same sized pieces as eggplant add to the bowl..
- When the butter is melted add the cauliflower, spices, and eggplant to the pan. Coat everything well. Eventually the eggplant will absorb the butter but cover while simmering. Stirring occasionally so it will cook evenly..
- When most of butter is absorbed add the green onions.
- While thats cooking mix the pinch of salt, sour cream, baking powder, cheese, and honey all together..
- It will rise.
- Pour the batter over the egglant and cauliflower after the onions are tender.
- Mix it well incorporating everything together. Bake 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
It's baked with some cream, herbs, and a cheddar cheese topping. This recipe for Low Carb Cauliflower Casserole is a nice alternative to the usual casserole. Because we use cauliflower rather than pasta, we can make Even thought cauliflower is not carb-free, we can still make this casserole lower in carbs. The combination of eggplant, tomato sauce This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make. Low-carb, blood sugar friendly breakfast muffin recipe.