Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese). Toppings For Low Carb Chicken Pizza Crust. Feel free to use virtually any toppings you like! Simply pre-bake the keto chicken pizza crust, wrap it tightly, and freeze on a flat surface.
The sauce is also one of the lower. Low Carb The Crust is soft so this is actually more of a casserole dish but the flavor is there. Since your crust is made of meat and cheese, the meat is seared nicely while the cheese crisps up. You can have Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese)
- It's of FOR THE CRUST:.
- You need of cooking spray.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of Grated Mozzerella.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It's of FOR THE 'ZA:.
- It's 1-2 tsp of Pizza Sauce.
- You need of Cheddar/Mozzarella Mix.
- It's of Pepperoni... or other toppings of you choosing.
I like this low carb pizza better than the delivery we used to order every week! If that's not a testament to how spectacular this recipe is… then I don't know what is. So I've tried quite a few different pizza crusts while on my LC journey, and they all seem to fall short. I've tried the mostly cream cheese ones, the cups upon cups of mozzarella ones, and the infamous cauliflower pizza crust.
Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) step by step
- Preheat Oven to 425.
- Apply cooking spray to your surface... or you parchment paper..
- Mix the Mozzarella and Egg on the tray. The egg is just for a bit of firmness, you won't taste it at all. Create a solid, even layer about 6-8 inches by 6-8 inches. This is for a personal sized pizza, of course..
- Pop that puppy in the oven for 8-12 minutes. The edges of the crust should be brown, almost burnt looking.
- Take it out. It is best to wait about 2 hours for the crust to cool down and get crispy. However, you can finish it right away, though it may be gooey and messy..
- Preset the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add pizza sauce to your liking. Remember, if you're trying to cut carbs, this is where most of your carbs will come from. I recommend just a thin layer, 1-2 tsp..
- Add your cheese and toppings. A cheddar/mozz blend is great because it stands out from the crust. Pepperoni goes great with it, as do vegetables like mushrooms..
- Put it in again for 8-10 minutes.
They were ok, but all seemed to be lacking for my personal taste. So I made a low carb key lime pie with cream cheese to share at a recent family gathering. I baked the crust in the oven to make it more like a regular flour crust. It did puff up a little, so I recommend You wrote whipped cream, so I'm thinking yes, but some people call whipping cream, whipped cream. This Chicken Parmesan Pizza is the low carb pizza you have been looking for!