Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
They're extra buttery, soft, and moist. For that bakery style goodness, top with cinnamon brown sugar streusel. Prepared with basic ingredients and a couple. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It's 1/3 cup of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It's 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in. These Blueberry Muffins are my absolute favorite.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..
They have a soft, tender bite, with a crunchy The inside is properly loaded with lots of blueberries, held together with a muffin batter that bakes up soft. These blueberry muffins balance a moist, fluffy base with a buttery crumb topping and are equally These muffins are easy to make: Simply mix the dry and wet ingredients separately, then combine. Cornbread and muffins combined, and we're all about it. With ground flax whipped into this batter, you can basically consider this a health food. Paleo blueberry muffins are a sweet and cozy way to start your morning.