Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice).
You can cook Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice)
- You need 1 Cup of Basmati Rice.
- You need 1 Cup of Chicken Cube small.
- It's 1 Cup of Medium size Prawn-Cleaned.
- You need 1 Cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of chopped bell pepper.
- You need 1 Cup of thin sliced carrots.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- It's 2 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 Tbsp of each-chilli sauce, soya sauce, fish sauce (optional).
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped spring onion.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare as needed of salt, sugar, pepper powder.
Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice) step by step
- Boil basmati rice with little bit of salt in it….drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the boneless chicken cubes and prawn with little bit of salt and pepper powder and keep aside.
- Now again heat oil in the pan and add ginger garlic paste, finely chopped onions, thin sliced carrots, chilli sauce, soya sauce and fish sauce, little bit of sugar and salt …. saute well.
- Add the fried chicken and prawn in it. Add the cooked basmati rice, chopped cabbage and sliced bell peppers and mix well. Sprinkle some chopped spring onion and coriander leaves. Rice is ready.
- Now heat oil in a pan and fry the egg sunny side up…season with salt and pepper.
- Recipe is ready. Now put the rice in a plate and place the fried egg on top of it. Garnish with coriander leaves and spring onion.