Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. The perfect chocolate chip banana muffins.
Rich and flavorful vegan banana chocolate chip muffins. To make chocolate chunks just chop up slabs up vegan chocolate into chunks. You throw the majority of the chocolate chunks into the batter and stir them in but keep a few behind that you can put directly on top of the muffins before they bake. You can have Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large ripe bananas.
- It's 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. These chocolate chip banana muffins are so moist and delicious. Easy Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 step by step
- Take two large or three medium-sized ripe bananas. I like using ripened bananas stored in the freezer for a few days. If I don't eat the bananas and they are about to go bad, I always freeze them..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix..
- Add melted butter to your mashed bananas. Also, add all the other ingredients from the other bowl and mix well..
- Once mixed properly, add chocolate chips and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and fill 3/4 of the cups..
- Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 350° F, until turned golden brown..
- Enjoy these perfect and fluffy muffins. 😊.
You'll use the larger number of cups if you include the full amount of all three add-ins: chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips. These muffins, which simply mix together in a bowl, are made with a mix of pantry staples and get their sweetness primarily from ripe bananas. There's a bit of added sweetener in the mix to help even things out and just enough dark chocolate to make these feel like a. These Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins are honestly mind blowing. Make them and I promise you, nobody will ever know they're healthy.