Healthy Oats Pancakes. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Blueberry Oat Pancakes With Maple Yogurt. These healthy oatmeal pancakes are made with whole grain oats for a hearty, and delicious gluten-free breakfast.
Oatmeal Pancakes - Whole Grain & Healthy. Every now and then I will pack up a bag, drive to my parents' house, and stay the night in. Healthy whole wheat pancakes are difficult to master because pancakes are meant to be light, soft The addition of oats adds fiber to your pancakes, as well as gives them a hearty, satisfying texture. You can have Healthy Oats Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Pancakes
- You need 1/2 cup of oats flour (blended oats).
- You need 1/2 cup of blended oatmeal cookies.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk (milk of choice).
- It's 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apple puree / applesauce.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need of Butter, as needed (for frying).
Place flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, vanilla, oil and egg in a food processor and puree until smooth. These pancakes are a delicious, healthy and easy-to-make breakfast. These fluffy banana oat pancakes are a deliciously healthy, naturally sweetened breakfast for lazy mornings. These healthy pancakes made with oats and sprouted wheat are light, fluffy, slightly sweet, and so good for you!
Healthy Oats Pancakes instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.
The combination of the two whole grain flours helps keep you full much longer than. Add these healthy Oatmeal Pancakes to your list of quick, kid-approved whole grain breakfasts! These tender, fluffy oatmeal pancakes have all the kid-appeal in the world, and they're filled with healthy. These oat pancakes are not only quick and easy to make but also taste delicious & are healthy. Delicious and extremely easy to make.