Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs. Cook a whole spaghetti squash in your slow cooker to have a nutritious alternative to pasta with very little work using this easy recipe. Learn how simple it is to make delicious Spaghetti Squash in a crockpot or slow cooker! Karen Breyer shows you step-by-step how to make this Super Simple.
This will allow steam to escape! Learn how to make spaghetti squash in the crockpot slow cooker for a super easy healthy dish that can be transformed into a low-carb dinner. Cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds to later roast, and use a fork to pull the strand-like flesh away from the peel. You can cook Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs
- It's 1 of medium spaghetti squash.
- It's 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- It's 1 can of of tomato sauce, I used a 14 ounce can.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot pepper relish (optional).
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, whole.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning (Oregano, Basil, Thyme) to taste, I used about 2 tsp.
The crock pot spaghetti squash came out perfect. I washed them and put them in the crockpot. Crockpot Spaghetti Squash is a simple how-to on how to cook a spaghetti squash! It's so EASY and it cooks perfectly every time.
Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs step by step
- Make sure you use a large 6 quart slow cooker for this recipe..
- Dump your tomato sauce, olive oil, garlic, hot pepper relish and Italian seasoning into your slow cooker and stir well..
- Cut your squash in half and scoop out the seeds..
- Place your 2 squash halves face down into your slow cooker..
- Roll your ground sausage into meatballs, then fit as many as you can in the sauce around the squash..
- Cook on High for 3 hours or cook on low for 5 hours..
- Use a large fork to pull the “spaghetti” out of your squash, then top with your meatballs and sauce..
- Garnish with parsley..
The crock-pot madness continues, and this time, it's Crockpot. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Crockpot Bolognese over Spaghetti Squash Recipe Notes. As much as I love traditional methods for cooking sauces, stews, and roasts, you simple cannot beat the convenience of a crock pot.