Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling! My family devours this low carb soup recipe and I bet yours will too! I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors.
We love bacon cheeseburgers, and as it's winter in Australia. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe is something the entire family can eat and enjoy! With very little net carbs, this keto friendly soup is one of our favorite low Paleo Cheeseburger soup is just as yummy if following Paleo. You can have Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup
- You need 3/4 lb of ground beef browned.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cheese soup (there is a low carb version in my recipes).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 10 of slices of cooked thick cut bacon torn in small pieces.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Creamy low carb Cheeseburger soup comes together in just minutes! Creamy and hearty Bacon Cheeseburger Soup you can make on the stove top or in the slow cooker. It's packed full of flavor AND a delicious low carb alternative to the traditional soup. My husband rarely raves about recipes I make, unless it's his absolute favorite italian beef.
Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup step by step
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and mix..
- Cook on low for 2-4 hours until thoroughly heated..
- Make sure to stir periodically..
This creamy low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is loaded with enough eggs, Cheddar, and beef to satisfy your family any night of the week. This basic low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is very flexible. Try a mix of Monterrey Jack and bleu cheese crumbles with some added mushrooms for an I often use the venison sausage. Because it's wild game, deer meat tends to be better than beef. I use it in my keto cheeseburger soup too.