My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃. These rich pumpkin cheesecake recipes are sure-fire show-stoppers, from easy double layer pumpkin cheesecake to no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. These easy pumpkin cheesecake recipes are so delicious. Here's how to make pumpkin cheesecake worth trading your pumpkin pie for!
The lively, familiar spices of classic pumpkin pie are balanced by the cool and creamy goodness of a New York-style cheesecake. The combination makes each bite memorably delicious and worthy of any celebration. Try these pumpkin-flavored cheesecake recipes during the fall season. You can cook My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃
- You need of Crust.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need of Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling.
- You need 3 packages of cream cheese room temperature.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
Move over apple pie (for now): Pumpkin cheesecake is another delicious way to enjoy the spicy and sweet flavors of autumn. This Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfect addition to your fall celebrations! So what is Fall without pumpkin? You see all these pumpkin pie recipes out there and pumpkin cakes, well I felt like I wanted to do something a little different and went the route of a Pumpkin Cheesecake!
My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃 instructions
- Crust: •Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and lightly grease a 9" Springform pan or line with parchment paper. Wrap a large piece of tin foil around the bottom and partially up the sides of the pan. •In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the prepared pan and up the sides about 1 inch up the sides. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm and no longer moist. •When done, reduce the oven heat to 275 degrees F..
- Filling: Meanwhile, prepare your filling. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and beat until combined..
- Add pumpkin, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and beat on low until combined you don't want to incorporate too much air into the cheesecake..
- Pour into crust and smooth the top. Bake at 275 degrees F for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until the outer 2 inches are set but the center is still slightly jiggly..
- Turn off the oven and let sit in the warm oven for 1 hour..
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes before carefully running a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. Let cool to room temperature before chilling in the fridge completely (overnight is best!) then remove from the pan and serve with whipped cream..
Pumpkin Cheesecake - A fabulous fall dessert and a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving dinner. The pumpkin in the recipe keeps this cheesecake light and almost gives it the consistency of a mousse or chiffon - it's very light, smooth and airy. These FAMOUS pumpkin cheesecake bars have a delicious cinnamon graham cracker crust with two layers of cheesecake topped with an easy streusel! No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake - a creamy and delicious pumpkin cheesecake mousse with pumpkin pie spice flavor! These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!