Quick and easy low carb tuna. Serve this quick and easy tuna salad in many different ways. Canned tuna is a staple in our house, because everyone loves it and it doesn't break the bank. My kids love when I make tuna melts on some homemade low carb bread.
I'd like to apologize for not keeping up with this blog lately. I've had to put in long hours and overtime at work over the Since tomorrow is Good Friday, I thought it would be appropriate to post an easy fish dish for those who observe lent. This is a very easy tuna pie to make. You can have Quick and easy low carb tuna using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy low carb tuna
- It's 2 cans of tuna.
- It's 6 medium of eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of mayo made with olive oil.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It's to taste of black pepper.
A low carb way to enjoy a traditionally carb heavy dish. Here's the video where you can watch me prepare this quick and easy low carb tuna noodle casserole. Hit play below or click here to watch on YouTube. Diet Doctor's low-carb and keto money-saving meals show you how to eat better and spend less.
Quick and easy low carb tuna step by step
- To start, hard boil the eggs. Once done peel and dice, size depends on preference..
- Next, add diced eggs to pre-drained tuna. Mix together while adding salt and pepper, also start to add in the mayo, mustard, and optionally you may add a hot sauce to your liking..
How about tuna casserole, chicken wings or hamburger gratin? These dishes also make for great They have quick sale meats and groceries at huge savings. This quick recipes makes a healthy light and refreshing meal and is a great low-carb Spicy Sriracha tuna wraps make a great alternative to spicy tuna rolls and are light and refreshing. This healthy low-carb version uses lettuce leaves instead of bread and is great if you're on a low-carb or keto diet. The base of the Shakshuka is a delicious combination of tuna.