Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza. Great recipe for Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza. My hubby is obsessed with pizza. We both love delicious, fresh food.
C.'s most revered restaurants among diners and hospitality workers for. This younger sibling of Pizza Mari (see below), is owned by the same Italian-obsessed woman who knows how to recreate an authentic piece of Italy out of the country. Just like at Pizza Mari, Disco Volante is Italian, right down to the cutlery. You can cook Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza
- You need 4 cup of Whole wheat (or white) flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Kosher salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar (or agave, honey, etc).
- You need 1 cup of Warm water.
- It's 1 of Garlic, oregano, crushed pepper, basil, etc.
- It's of Sauce.
- It's 1 cup of Roma or grape tomatoes, sliced and gutted.
- You need 1 medium of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Green and red bell peppers.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kosher salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic.
- It's of toppings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of Tomato, onion, pepper, capers, mushroom, pineapple, meat, etc.
- Prepare of optional.
- You need 1 1/2 can of Marinara or Alfredo.
Spinach Pizza, Gluten Free, Dairy Free Vegan Margherita Pizza Roasted Vegetable Pizza, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Single Serve Margherita Pizza, Gluten Free, Single Serve. Award Winning Gourmet Caramel Apples homemade (from scratch carmel), all natural, no preservatives. Our candy apples won best overall by The Wall Street Journal. You deserve one of our Amy's apples.
Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza step by step
- In a large bowl, add warm water and yeast. Let fit for 1-2 minutes..
- Add salt and sugar..
- Slowly add flour in 1/2 cup increments. At some point you will begin needing the dough. You may not need all if the flour. Make sure it's not too tough. Do not over work..
- Let dough rise atop the preheating oven for the duration if the preparation of the other ingredients in bowl..
- Prepaid the sauce by either mixing ingredients with olive oil and oven roasting on a baking sheet until soft OR cooking in large sauce pan..
- Once the sauce mixture is ready pur?e it in blender or food processed to desired consistency..
- Roll dough out on flour coated surface and create crust to desired thickness. Place on floured baking sheet..
- Spread sauce evenly and top with toppings. Make sure you layer the toppings that will over dry under cheese..
- Bake at 375' for 20-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and crisp..
Amy's is an organic food pioneer. To be considered a Neapolitan pizza, strict requirements must be followed. The first time that I have been in Campania i thought: leave me here, leave me between Buffalo mozzarella and Neapolitan pizza, sfogliatelle and babas. You know: for a chef gourmet and who loves local products like me, this region is a paradise. I didn't remained, but I took away with me a big part of this land.