Easy Fish Pie. A simple fish pie recipe that's quick and easy to prepare. Portion into ramekins and freeze for quick toddler meals or cook in a big dish for the perfect family supper. A simple fish pie that's quick to prepare and super tasty too.
This has to be the easiest fish pie recipe I know. Pieces of cod and smoked haddock in a simple sauce topped with mashed potatoes. Fish expert Mitch Tonks' fish pie recipe has bags of flavour from the smoked haddock, prawns and cod. You can cook Easy Fish Pie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Fish Pie
- It's 300 g of fresh fish (Sainsburys fish pie mix works well).
- Prepare 300 ml of creme fraiche.
- You need 2 of leeks.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 300 g of potatoes.
- Prepare 50 g of Cheddar Cheese.
British fish pie is quick and easy to make; filled with poached fish, leeks, and mashed potatoes, it's a This British fish pie recipe is easy to make and can be economical to cook. It calls for pieces of a. This easy fish pie is a great-value filling family meal and tastes delicious too. An easy fish pie is the perfect warming mid-week meal for the whole family, especially when it's as quick to make as ours.
Easy Fish Pie step by step
- Peel and chop the potatoes.
- Boil potatoes for 15 minutes and then mash.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking, chop up the onion and the leeks..
- Microwave with a splash of water for 5 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix the fish and creme fraiche with a splash of lemon juice and some black pepper.
- Add the leek and onion.
- Arrange the base mixture in a large dish.
- Add the mashed potato on top along with the grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 180C for half an hour..
A simple, healthy, Easy Fish Pie recipe. This midweek meal is perfect for families and is gluten free too. I feel like a bit of a cheat calling this Easy Fish Pie a recipe. It's more an assembly job, but you. Easy Fish Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.