Butternut Squash Soup.
You can cook Butternut Squash Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup
- Prepare 2 (12 ounce) of packages frozen peeled, diced butternut squash (5 cups).
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It's 1 cup of Almond Breeze Original almond milk or Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- It's 4 teaspoons of sliced green onion, divided.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 4 teaspoons of toasted pumpkin seeds, divided.
Butternut Squash Soup instructions
- Cook squash according to package instructions; set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until softened..
- Stir in the cooked squash and vegetable broth. Remove from heat. Transfer to a blender and process 1 minute or until smooth. Return mixture to pan. Return pan to heat. Stir in almond milk, lemon juice, salt, ginger, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or until soup is heated through..
- Divide among 4 bowls and top each with 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds, 1 teaspoon green onions, and pepper..