Stacy's Balsamic Pork Tenderloin.
You can cook Stacy's Balsamic Pork Tenderloin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stacy's Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- You need 4 lb of Pork Loin.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of EVOO.
- It's 4 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of caraway or fennel seed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Montreal Steak seasoning.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of cracked black pepper.
Stacy's Balsamic Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Heat oven to 375°..
- Place pork, fat side up, in a ceramic baking dish. NOTE***If using a glass dish spray pan first with cooking spray..
- In a measuring cup, mix the vinegar, salt, pepper, fennel or caraway seed, rosemary, thyme and the EVOO..
- Cut small slits all over fat side and insert garlic..
- Coat meat with the vinegar mixture, rubbing into the meat..
- Sprinkle top with the Montreal Steak seasoning..
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes per pound, basting every 10-15 min..
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before slicing..