Stuffed Cottage Cheese.
You can cook Stuffed Cottage Cheese using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cottage Cheese
- It's 200 grams of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- It's 4 of Onions.
- It's 1 inch of Ginger.
- You need 2-4 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper Powder (Black and White).
- You need of As per taste Salt.
- You need of As required Dry fruits: Cashews, Almonds and Raisins.
Stuffed Cottage Cheese instructions
- Take the cottage cheese and cut it into a triangular shape then chop the onion and capsicum in small pieces as shown in the picture..
- Now take a pan add 2-3 spoons of butter to it. Add chopped onion, cashew nuts, ginger, garlic, tomato and a pinch of salt to it. Saute it all together for 3-4 minutes..
- Turn off the gas flame and let the mixture cool down. Now take another pan and fry the cottage stuffed cheese nicely. So for the stuffing, you will need some (cashew, almonds, raisins) make it in a powder form and then fill it in between the paneer cubes and coat the cubes nicely with all-purpose flour..
- Once the mixture cools down then transfer it to a mixer blender and blend it in a puree form. Now take a pan add 2 spoons of butter to it then add some cumin seeds and saute it. Then add the onion tomato paste in the pan..
- Cook it for 5-7minutes. Add some garam masala and salt according to the taste..
- Put the fried capsicum and onion in the paste and cook it for 2-3minutes. Add paneer to it..
- Turn off the gas and serve it hot..