Easy Tuna Carbonara. It uses ingredients you most likely have on hand in your pantry, fridge, and freezer, so it's a great choice to make when. Tuna carbonara 🍝 creamy at ang sarap! Cook the pasta as per instructions and set aside.
Pour the carbonara sauce on top of the Spaghetti or Fettuccine and garnish with parsley and grated cheese. Also, such creamy tuna carbonara will be good to those who have unexpected visitors as it is easy to prepare. Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe - Kusina Master Recipes™. You can cook Easy Tuna Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tuna Carbonara
- You need 250 g of spaghetti pasta.
- It's 1 of bulb medium garlic.
- You need 2 of medium egg yolks.
- It's 155 g of canned tuna flakes in oil.
- It's of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- It's leaves of Dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- You need of Olive oil.
This is the BEST Tuna Melt recipe! It is so perfectly DELICIOUS and super easy to make! Det bruker ingredienser du mest sannsynlig har på plass i pantry, kjøleskap og fryser. Add the tuna flakes, make sure they are drained well.
Easy Tuna Carbonara step by step
- Cook the pasta as per instructions and set aside..
- While the pasta is cooking, mix together 2 egg yolks with grated cheddar cheese. You can put in as much cheddar as preferred, but for this recipe, I used enough just to allow the yolks to coat them evenly..
- Heat a wok or frying pan on high. Drizzle some olive oil..
- One the oil is hot enough, saute the garlic until aromatic. If your pan is hot enough, you should hear the garlic sizzle as soon as you put them in..
- Add your tuna flakes together with the oil. Saute well..
- One the tuna is aromatic, add in your cheese and yolk mixture. Stir well..
- You will notice that your mixture will become creamy and have a thick cream-like consistency..
- Add in your cooked pasta and mixed well. Sprinkle with dried basil as desired..
- Add in salt to taste..
- Enjoy your pasta! :).
Carbonara is a classic Italian pasta dish - a favorite of white-sauce pasta lovers! This creamy Tuna Carbonara is easy and delicious. For everyone who said that this Carbonara is too salty - table salt is double as salty as Kosher salt, so remember to cut the amount of salt in half if using table. This Carbonara recipe is where I explain how easy it is to make it the Italian way. By Lauren Miyashiro and Lindsay Funston.