Fish Somay with Spicy Peanut sauce. Fish Somay with Spicy Peanut sauce instructions. Place the somay igredients in a food processor, and grind a little, not too smooth. Fill the dumpling wrap with somay paste.
Tofu gets pumped up with a spicy peanut sauce and topped with good-for-you sauteed chard, radishes and red onions before getting enveloped in a warm tortilla. You won't miss the meat with these. To make the peanut sauce, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce and ginger in a small bowl. You can have Fish Somay with Spicy Peanut sauce using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Somay with Spicy Peanut sauce
- Prepare of fish somay.
- Prepare 250 grams of spanish mackerel or any white fish.
- It's 100 grams of cornstrach.
- It's 1 small of garlic.
- You need 50 grams of grated squash.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 small of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of spring onion, thinly slice.
- It's 1 packages of dumpling wrap.
- You need of spicy peanut sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ground toasted peanut.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of red chilly.
- It's 4 clove of shallot.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
Thai Lettuce Wraps are a fabulous way to start off your January! Supple butter lettuce wrapped around crispy baked fish, topped with a gingery homemade Asian slaw. Drizzle with sweet and spicy Thai Peanut Sauce and you have an easy and healthy Asian-inspired weeknight dinner! While salmon finishes cooking, make sauce.
Fish Somay with Spicy Peanut sauce step by step
- Prepare steamer, boiled water.
- Place the somay igredients in a food processor, and grind a little, not too smooth.
- Fill the dumpling wrap with somay paste.
- Put in the steamer for 20 minutes.
- The sauce, put everything the food processor and grind untul the consistency you want, and then boil it wit a little water until a litlle thicker.
- At the end give a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve with hard boiled egg, boiled/roasted potato and a little bit lime squeeze.
In a saucepan, combine coconut milk, hot peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Top with this delicious spicy peanut sauce recipe! Peanut sauce is used in so many regional dishes, like Indonesian, Netherland, Portuguese, Thai, and Vietnamese recipes. This is an easy spicy authentic Vietnamese peanut sauce recipe that is perfect for dipping, drizzling, and devouring.