Orak arik (carrot and cabbage mix). Orak arik is a simple everyday dish consists mainly of scrambled egg with vegetables, tofu, mushroom, and even meat if you so wish, though the most common ones are usually just vegetables. Among the many varieties of orak arik, I would consider this one with green bean and carrot as the most basic one. As I have mentioned in my previous orak arik post, you can make an orak arik dish as long as you have some eggs and any extra vegetables you can spare, making this an excellent dish to finish off an odd stick or two of carrot or celery, just to name a view.
Orak arik tahu jamur - Tofu, mushroom, and egg stir-fry. Orak arik is a simple everyday dish consists mainly of scrambled eggs with vegetables, tofu, mushroom, and even meat if you so wish, though the most common ones are usually just vegetables. Today I am sharing a recipe for orak arik tahu jamur, which is a version of this popular Indonesian household dish with mushrooms and fried tofu cubes. You can cook Orak arik (carrot and cabbage mix) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orak arik (carrot and cabbage mix)
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
- It's 2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 large of carrot.
- You need 1/2 large of cabbage.
- You need 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Stir-fried cabbage with egg recipe by Rosemary Brissenden - Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the garlic and onion until they are soft. Add the cabbage and salt and pepper and stir-fry until cooked but not soft. Now pull the cabbage aside and break the eggs Get every recipe from South East Asian Food by Rosemary Brissenden Tumis cabai, bawang merah & putih. Mskkan sawi/kol & wortel, masak sebentar.
Orak arik (carrot and cabbage mix) step by step
- slice the onion and dice the garlic.
- cut the carrot to matchsticks, (to make it fast, u can grate it using fruit grater).
- slice the cabbages into small pieces.
- heat the butter or cooking oil in the frying pan..
- put in the diced garlic and onion.. saute it till the color change..
- crack the eggs and put in the frying pan and stir it...
- put in the cabbages and carrots.. if you grate the carrot, put it in after the cabbage..
- put in the water, salt and sugar then saute it again till the carrot and cabbage cooked..
- taste the dish, put more salt or sugar if it is not salty and sweet.. you can also add some peppers or chillies to add the hot flavor...
- the dish give you the sweet and salty flavor together in one bite.. if u like spicy flavor then add the chilli.. good luck :).
Super Delicious Carrot-Cabbage Egg. green cabbage, small carrots, eggs, Some tasty oil, that you saved from another time of frying, wholegrain flour, salt Junquo M Hill.. Orak Arik Sayur (Mixed Vegetables Egg Stir Fry) This is my childhood favorite vegetables stir fry. My Mom always cooked me this fish when I was a kid. Swirl the oil into a large wok or nonstick skillet and set over medium-high heat until simmering hot. Add the garlic and shallots, followed by the turmeric.