Easy To Eat Fish Sausage and Pasta Soup.
You can cook Easy To Eat Fish Sausage and Pasta Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy To Eat Fish Sausage and Pasta Soup
- You need 1/3 of to 1/2 Fish sausage.
- Prepare 1 of (or use sausages or hanpen).
- It's 10 of strands Long pasta.
- Prepare of Added ingredients of your choice:.
- You need 1 of leaf I used: cabbage.
- Prepare 1/8 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It's 1/4 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 dash of Wakame seaweed.
- It's 400 ml of Water.
- It's 1 tbsp of White wine.
- It's 1 of cube Soup stock cube.
- You need 1 dash of each Salt, pepper, soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Grated cheese.
Easy To Eat Fish Sausage and Pasta Soup instructions
- Break the pasta strands in half. Skewer pieces of fish sausage on each strand. You may want your children to do this..
- Put water, white wine, the skewered fish sausage from step 1, cut up vegetables and soup stock cube in a pot and heat..
- Simmer for the cooking time indicated on the pasta package. Season with salt, pepper, and soy sauce..
- Ladle into bowls, sprinkle with grated cheese and coarsely ground black pepper, and serve..
- If you make little decorative cutouts in the center of the fish sausage slices before skewering with the pasta, it will be very cute. You can just cut out the ones for the children. Enjoy making the skewers with them..
- I made a soup with lots of ingredients..