Momma's roasted baby potatoes. Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Combine with cracked cloves of garlic. Three English mums try, review and score each other's roast potatoes as they compete for the crown of 'best roasties'.
We applied some of the basics from our previous bacon roasted potatoes (oh dear those were luscious and crisp), but since. If you like Roasted baby potatoes, you might love these ideas. These Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes are the perfect side dish to practically anything. You can cook Momma's roasted baby potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Momma's roasted baby potatoes
- It's 3 lbs of baby potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- It's 2 teaspoon of fresh rosemary (chopped).
So quick and easy to make, whilst absolutely bursting with flavour! This is the perfect recipe for when you're on the hunt for a quick, easy and delicious side dish to add to your meal. This Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe makes such an easy and delicious side dish. It is five ingredients, takes about five minutes to make, and is so delicious.
Momma's roasted baby potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into bite sized chunks.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and rosemary in a small cup and then pour mixture over the potatoes.
- Mix potatoes and olive oils mixture until potatoes are evenly covered.
- Spread potatoes evenly on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes to an hour. They're done when they start to get golden brown pieces.
These baked baby potatoes are easy enough to make on a weeknight, but delicious enough to serve on a holiday table. Roasted baby potatoes make a comforting side dish to countless recipes. When prepared with just a few all-natural ingredients and fresh herbs, this inexpensive, healthy, and simple dish can enhance the main course. This recipe is suitable for dairy-free, egg free, vegan, as well as gluten-free and. Roasted Baby Potatoes are not only delicious, but they also look so pretty!