fish satai with salsa sauce. This is a cooking movie that I shot and edit for Marukai super market. This movie was shown all Marukai stores in Los Angeles. Salsa is the Spanish word for 'sauce'.
Satay may consist of diced or sliced chicken, goat, mutton, beef, pork, fish, other meats, or tofu; bamboo skewers are often used, while rustic style of preparations employ skewers from the. Line a baking tray with baking paper or foil. Arrange fish in a shallow glass or ceramic dish in a single layer; add marinade and turn fish to coat. You can cook fish satai with salsa sauce using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of fish satai with salsa sauce
- Prepare of fish satai.
- Prepare 2 cup of minced fish ( tuna,mackarel or red snapper filet).
- It's 1 cup of crushed coconut.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 clove of red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of kafir lime leaf.
- It's 1 small of lemongrass (minced).
- You need 1 small of red chili pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of blackpepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's of salsa sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of onion.
- It's 1/2 cup of red paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow paprika.
- It's 2/3 cup of tomato.
- It's 1/2 cup of coriander leaf.
- It's 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of blackpepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
To make the peanut sauce, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce and ginger in a small bowl. Thai satay includes turmeric to give it a bright yellow hue. Chicken satay was a favorite of mine long before I had any clue I would live in Thailand. But it's not just the smoky, well-seasoned skewers that are so good.
fish satai with salsa sauce instructions
- make like puree : red onion, garlic, red chili pepper. prepare pan fried,add 1 tsp olive oil. saute the puree until the smell is good..
- prepare 1 big nowl. Add minced fish,spice puree,salt,brown sugar,blackpepper,coconut crushed,coconut milk,keffir lime leaf (chopped), chopped lemongrass and olive oil. mix it..
- prepare the bamboo skewer,use for about 10 skewer. soak them in the cold water for 5 minutes..
- wrap the fish dough into the bamboo skewer. one by one..
- for salsa sauce : minced all the ingredient,add lemon juice,sugar,salt,blackpepper,olive oil,mix it. p.
- served the fish satai with salsa sauce. enjoy :).
It's that peanut sauce on the side that no one can ever seem to get enough of. Heat a medium pan over a medium heat, then add the oil. Marinated chicken with a peanut sauce that's so good, everyone will be begging for the recipe - and will be astonished how EASY it is! Serve this with steamed jasmine or Coconut Rice. A decent satay sauce, made from store cupboard ingredients is a great recipe to have on standby.