Basil Stick with Cottage Cheese. Make this easy omelet your own by adding the filling of your choice. Cottage Cheese Cake, Cottage Cheese "queijadinhas", Cottage Cheese Cottage Cheese MuffinsReceitas Da Felicidade! flour, cottage cheese, brown sugar, lard, butter Cottage Cheese Pate with Crab Sticks and Chia SeedsReceitas Da Felicidade! Spoon half the cottage cheese mixture over the noodles.
Fancy twisted cheese breadsticks with that satisfying crunchy, buttery texture are easy to make because they are made with prepared frozen dough. I am showing my basic formula and then you will adapt. The wider the strips, the more bread-like the cheese sticks will be. You can have Basil Stick with Cottage Cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basil Stick with Cottage Cheese
- Prepare 20 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 100 gm of panner.
- You need 1 of chesse cube.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potato smashed.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It's As required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of cornflour.
I'm guessing that instead of mozzarella they subbed cottage cheese mixed with flour to bind and Indian butter chicken sauce where the vegetables were not sautéed ^ Yep, dunked that cottage cheese into flour, egg wash and BBQ lays instead of bread crumbs. The curry had sautéd onions for what it's worth. Just experimenting in the kitchen and came up with this delicious side dish. Crustless Broccoli And Cottage Cheese Pie With Parmesan Cheese, Wheat, Breadcrumbs, Cottage Cheese, Milk, Monterey Jack Cheese, Eggs, Broccoli, Basil, Cayenne Pepper.
Basil Stick with Cottage Cheese step by step
- Take a bowl put boiled smashed potato add grated paneer cheese finely chopped basil leaves corn flour salt & pepper mix it well.
- Take Chakli maker add potato dough put in it.heat a pan pour oil for frying when it heats put potato Chakri in it fry till golden brown.
Savory Cottage Cheese Sticks: These sticks are awesome. They can be made longer or as shown, can be with white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, grated cheese, or anything you can think of ! Mash the cottage cheese, combine with flour, eggs, sour cream, sugar, household soda, salt and mix thoroughly. Shape into sticks and fry in a large amount of fat. Before serving dust with castor sugar and serve with sour cream.