Fresh Fig Whole Wheat Muffins with a Brown Sugar Crumble. baking soda, whole wheat flour, salt, white sugar, sour cream. Toddler Approved Greek Yogurt Whole Wheat MuffinsPeanut Butter Fingers. Dark brown sugar is also slightly sweeter compared regular brown sugar, so I opted for that.
Line a standard muffin tin with paper cups or grease thoroughly with butter. The muffins you get from this recipe using all-purpose and whole wheat flour are great while still warm from the oven! This recipe for whole wheat muffins—made with whole wheat flour—can be customized with whatever you prefer. You can cook Fresh Fig Whole Wheat Muffins with a Brown Sugar Crumble using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Fig Whole Wheat Muffins with a Brown Sugar Crumble
- It's 2 cups of fresh fig puree.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh ground whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's of Additional brown sugar.
Using an electric mixer, cream together the margarine, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and baking soda, scraping the bowl with a spatula. Learn how to make Whole Wheat Muffin recipe from Chef Neha Naik on Get Curried. This Chocolate flavored Whole Wheat muffin is a healthier take on regular. Find healthy, delicious whole wheat bread recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Fresh Fig Whole Wheat Muffins with a Brown Sugar Crumble step by step
- Mix fig puree, egg, brown sugar and vanilla. Mix set aside..
- Combine baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, whole wheat flour. Mix well set aside..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until combined. Don't over mix..
- Butter the muffin pan well. Scoop batter into muffin pan. Sprinkle brown sugar on muffins before baking. Bake 375°F 15 to 25 minutes, depending in the muffin size. Toothpick inserted in the center needs to be clean..
Blueberries and lemon are a natural pairing in these light and airy muffins with a delicate brown sugar crumble. These muffins are made with whole wheat flour and contain blueberries! These Whole wheat bran muffins are delicious and easy to grab and go! I also love our hash So why are these the best whole wheat bran muffins?! Because they taste amazing and they're good for you Molasses instead of brown sugar.