Tomato carrot soup. The tomato carrot soup has the sweetness of the carrots & onions, along with the slight tanginess of the tomatoes. Garlic in the soup gives a slight sharpness with the earthy flavors of cumin. Hi, this is a really simple quick soup.
This carrot tomato soup recipe is an update from the archives. Ingredients needed for this potato carrot tomato soup. The Recipe: Creamy Carrot Tomato Soup. You can cook Tomato carrot soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato carrot soup
- You need 4 of medium sized tomatoes.
- You need 1 of big carrot.
- It's 2 tsp of Fresh malai/cream.
- It's To taste of salt and black pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder (optional).
- You need As needed of Water.
You will need a stock pot, a screen colander an immersion blender or traditional blender. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque. Made with simple wholesome ingredients such as peeled tomatoes, yellow carrots, spices, herbs, coconut milk. A creamy vegetable soup flavoured with bay and natural sweetness from the carrots.
Tomato carrot soup instructions
- First boil tomatoes and carrots.
- Remove all water and allow it to cool.
- Make paste of it. now heat pan add this paste to it.add water which we removed from tomatoes.add pepper,salt and little red chilli powder.give nice boil switch off the flame add fresh malai (first blend it adding little water) serve hot.
- Super healthy no need to add anything for thickness. tastes yum. Very nice for kids and dinner for us..
Carrot Tomato Soup - easy, quick and healthy soup with goodness of carrots and tomatoes. It's a delicious soup flavored with mild sweetness from the carrots & slight sourness from the tomatoes. Add carrots, peeled and diced, and curry powder. Cover and cook until carrots are tender. Add chopped tomatoes and chicken broth.