3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls).
You can cook 3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls)
- Prepare 520 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 3 of bunches Spinach namul.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot namul.
- It's 3 of Takuan (yellow pickled daikon).
- It's 1 of enough for 3 rolls Tamagoyaki.
- It's 1 of Fish sausage.
- You need 1 of Aburaage.
- You need 150 grams of Minced pork.
- You need 1 tsp of Sukiyaki sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Gochujang.
- Prepare 3 of sheets Nori seaweed.
3 Different Kimbaps (Korean Seaweed Rolls) instructions
- Microwave the spinach and carrot in a microwavable plastic bag. Blot off the excess water with a paper towel. Season with the ☆ ingredients to prepare the namul..
- Make the tamagoyaki with egg, salt, pepper and Dashida in a pan..
- Stir-fry the minced pork in a pan. Season with the sukiyaki sauce and gochujang to make bulgogi..
- Cut the filling ingredients into the same length and narrow width. Do not cut the spinach!.
- Mix the salt, pepper, sesame oil and sesame seeds into the cooked rice., then spread a layer of rice onto the seaweed..
- Lay the filling ingredients on top of the rice (leaving space at the ends as shown). Roll them up with a sushi mat..
- How to make a "nude" kimbap with the rice outside: After spreading the rice on the seaweed, sprinkle a generous layer of sesame seeds over the rice and cover with plastic wrap..
- Flip it over so that the seaweed side faces upward. Place fillings on top of the seaweed and roll with the sushi mat, keeping the plastic wrap over the rice, (and removing it as you roll). Sprinkle more sesame seeds over the rice to prevent sticking..
- To slice neatly, use a well-sharpened knife and wet it with water after each cut..
- I made regular kimbap for the children, a spicy meat bulgogi kimbap, and one "nude" kimbap with the rice on the outside..