Strawberry Cream Bread. A wonderful recipe using fresh strawberries from Netherhill Strawberry Farm in Australia. This recipe also yields a tried and true (and reviewed) great Blueberry & Cream Bread. No matter what time of year it is, it's always a good time This cake-like strawberry cream cheese bread is stuffed with sweet strawberries and a pinch of.
My mouth is watering as I think about it! Toss bread with the chopped strawberries, and place into the prepared pan. Beat the eggs, milk, cream, strawberry preserves, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl until frothy. You can cook Strawberry Cream Bread using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cream Bread
- Prepare 150 grams of Strawberries.
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- It's 5 grams of Skim milk.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Strawberry cream (Recipe ID: 1227556).
- Prepare 250 grams of Strawberry milk.
- It's 25 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 25 grams of Corn flour.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 1 of Sliced almonds.
- It's 1 of Icing sugar.
Made a loaf of strawberries and cream bread from the hobbit cookbook but I guess I need a bigger loaf pan or I should've used two because THE LOAF RUNNETH OVER. Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread is a dense bread, so more like a pound cake, but with Cream Cheese and Strawberries. Buttery, vanilla-flavored bread has fresh strawberries and a cheesecake swirl in every slice! Stir into flour mixture only until dry ingredients are moistened.
Strawberry Cream Bread step by step
- Prepare, rinse and drain the strawberries. Blitz in a mixer to make a puree. Use 145 g of this..
- While kneading the bread dough make the strawberry cream, referring to. Divide the cream into the same number as portions of bread..
- Put all the bread ingredients except the butter into your bread machine and press start of the dough program. After 5 minutes, add the butter..
- Take the dough out of the machine and punch out the air gently. Divide the dough into 7 portions and leave to rest for 15 minutes..
- Place the portioned dough with join side up and pinch gently. Roll out the dough into 11 cm rounds with a rolling pin. Place a portion of cream in the centre and wrap with the dough. Pinch the edges o seal..
- Refer to Steps 5 to 11 offor instructions on how to wrap the buns. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143940-plump-fluffy-anpan-with-yomogi-japanese-mugwort.
- Place the prepared dough on a baking tray and leave to prove until doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 200 C..
- I made three kinds of shapes today. One is ball-shaped, others are in brioche moulds and muffin cups. Be creative with the shapes!.
- Place sliced almond on top and lower the oven temperature to 180 C. Bake for about 13 minutes until slightly golden..
- After baking place them on a cooling rack to cool. After cooling dust the icing sugar over them through a tea strainer. It is done..
- For Strawberry Fondue. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145865-strawberry-bread.
This lovely Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread has a super moist and creamy texture. A must-bake when strawberries are in season! A quick bread recipe for Cream Cheese Strawberry-Banana Bread. Adding cream cheese to the batter makes it deliciously rich, and the combination of fresh banana and chopped strawberries. This Strawberry Recipe is a keeper!