Little Pink Bear Charaben. Great recipe for Little Pink Bear Charaben. You can switch out the ingredients with what you have on hand. Use a short strand of spaghetti to secure the nose to the face.
Use a short strand of spaghetti to secure the nose to the face. A wonderful, heartwarming tale of a cat's meeting with a cuddly woodland resident! What others are saying Little Pink Bear ＊ Charaben : Japanese Character Bento Box Easy Onigiri Recipes - NAVER まとめ I love Bento boxes! You can cook Little Pink Bear Charaben using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Little Pink Bear Charaben
- It's 1 of rice bowl's worth Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1 of ●Deco-furi, sakura denbu, etc.
- You need 1 of Fish sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
Even better when they are Hello Kitty ! Top reason to follow Ming: Who knew there was so much you could do with food? Other stuff to check out: If you just want to see great Charabens then follow Ming on Instagram. Rilakkuma aka "relax" bear, the larger and lazy brown bear.
Little Pink Bear Charaben step by step
- Mix the rice with the ingredients and wrap into a ball with plastic wrap. Also, make a small white ball of plain rice for the nose..
- [Facial features] Ears - sausages Eyes - nori Nose - nori Cheeks - ketchup.
- Put the rice into the bento box and use the spaghetti strand to attach the ears..
- I used this nori cutter!.
- Attach the parts and let your little pink bear carry something cute. It's done!.
Rilakkuma's favorite foods include rice The brim of Rilakkuma's hat was probably the most difficult thing I've ever done for charaben. It means the children in the future. Great recipe for Little Pink Bear Charaben. You can switch out the ingredients with what you have on hand. Use a short strand of spaghetti to secure the nose to the face.