Coconut Cheesecake. Looking for a coconut dessert recipe? This Coconut Cheesecake from Delish.com is the best. Easy and delicious no-bake cheesecake recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Coconut graham cracker crust + coconut cheesecake filling. Another key ingredient for this cheesecake recipe is coconut cream. You can have Coconut Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cheesecake
- You need of For the Base:.
- Prepare 6 oz of Marie biscuits (or any other plain tea biscuit).
- Prepare 3 oz of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare of as needed, coconut oil to grease the cake pan.
- Prepare of For the Filling:.
- It's 6 oz of granulated sugar.
- It's 1.25 lbs of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 of egg yolk.
- It's 3 oz of heavy whipping cream (30-40% fat).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare of For the Topping:.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- It's to taste of blackberry marmalade (optional).
But, don't confuse it with cream of coconut which is typically sweetened with sugar.. Coconut Cream Cheesecake just out of the oven. A combination of cream of coconut and shredded coconut gives this beautiful cheesecake its strong tropical flavor. Here's a cheesecake that's the perfect addition to a tropical summer soiree!
Coconut Cheesecake step by step
- Grease an 8" springform cake pan (I use coconut oil for this, because, you know... coconut cheesecake)..
- Make the base. Place biscuits in Thermomix, pulverize 5sec/sp10. Scrape powder from the sides..
- Add butter and mix: 5min/120°F/sp2. Empty mixture into the cake pan and press firmly to obtain a uniform base. Refrigerate until needed..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Make the filling: place sugar in Thermomix and pulverize 15sec/sp10. Insert Butterfly Whisk. Add cream cheese, flour & vanilla extract. Whisk 2min/sp3.5.
- Scrape mixture from the sides with the spatula. Add eggs, egg yolk, whipping cream and shredded coconut. Mix 20sec/sp3.5..
- Pour mixture into the cake pan. Sprinkle with the additional coconut..
- Bake for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool until it reaches room temperature..
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. You can serve either as-is or you can top with blackberry (or your favorite) marmalade. Enjoy!.
This no-bake coconut cheesecake is gluten free and made with a delicious coconut crust, coconut filling and toped with coconut chips. Coconut Cheesecake Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Coconut Cheesecake is hands down, my favorite dessert to date. Graham cracker coconut crust, creamy coconut cheesecake, whipped cream and toasted coconut - it's the ultimate coconut lovers. A creamy, coconut-y cheesecake that doesn't need to bake in a water bath.