Yakiniku Gimbap for Cherry Blossom Viewing.
You can cook Yakiniku Gimbap for Cherry Blossom Viewing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yakiniku Gimbap for Cherry Blossom Viewing
- It's 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- It's 1 of prepare about 1 rice bowl Hot cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Thinly sliced beef offcuts.
- You need 2 of to 3 bundles Spinach.
- It's 1 small of Imitation crab sticks.
- It's 1 slice of into 1-cm- thickness Fish sausage.
- You need 1 slice of into 1-cm-thickness Takuan - Yellow pickled daikon.
- It's 1 of sliced 1 cm thick Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Yakiniku sauce (bottled).
Yakiniku Gimbap for Cherry Blossom Viewing step by step
- Fry the beef and stir in the yakiniku sauce. Leave to cool. Blanch the spinach and drain well. Season with sesame oil and salt..
- Slice the crab stick, fish sausage and cheese into a thickness of about 1 cm each. Prepare each of the ingredients so that they're long enough to fit the width of the nori..
- Add the sesame oil and a pinch of salt to the rice and mix well..
- Line your rolling mat with a piece of cling film and place a sheet of nori on it. Sprinkle with a little sesame oil and salt. Spread the rice evenly on top..
- Place the prepared ingredients in the centre (but slightly nearer towards you) and roll up the sushi from the front. Ensure that both ends of the nori stick together well at the end..
- Leave the sushi to sit for a while to moisten the nori. When serving, slice the sushi with a moistened knife. Be careful not to crush the sushi with the knife. Move the knife from front to back as if using a saw!.