Christmas Santa Clause Pinchos.
You can have Christmas Santa Clause Pinchos using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Santa Clause Pinchos
- You need 1 of Wiener sausage (red).
- It's 1 of Hanpen (as needed).
- Prepare 1 of Fish sausage (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed (a little).
- You need 1 of Imitation crab stick (a little).
Christmas Santa Clause Pinchos step by step
- Cut the tip off the sausage..
- Cut the fish sausage about half the width of the sausage tip..
- Cut the hanpen into a square..
- With a different piece of hanpen, use a straw to poke a hole. (The hole piece will be the pom pom on Santa's hat)..
- Use a straw to poke a hole in the red part of the crab stick..
- Use a craft punch to cut tiny circles from nori seaweed for the eyes..
- With a pick, skewer the hanpen pom pom, then the sausage tip placed on top of fish sausage. Lastly, add the hanpen cube. Stick on the eyes made of nori and the nose made of crabstick..