Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes/ muffins. Like my basic vanilla cupcakes recipe, these chocolate cupcakes hold a sacred spot in my baking repertoire. Fill muffin pan: Fill your cupcake liners only halfway full. Frost: After they cool, frost the cupcakes with vanilla buttercream or your. -fristly take butter milk, olive oil and vanilla essence in a bowl. -whisk well. -after add refined flour and powder sugar. -also add baking powder and eno or baking soda. -mix well. -after add water as required -mix well again. -now add choco chips and mix well. -now transfer into greased cake cup.
These chocolate cupcakes, from my Best Chocolate Cake Ever, are so easy and always favorites! Sky high Peanut Butter, Banana and Oatmeal Muffins with chocolate and peanut butter chips Vanilla-speckled cupcakes studded with mini chocolate chips and a pile of fluffy cherry buttercream. These vanilla muffins are a deceptively simple combination of flour, butter, sugar, and eggs along with a generous amount of vanilla extract. You can have Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes/ muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes/ muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tbs of salt.
- It's 2 tbs of baking powder.
- It's 3/4 cups of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla.
You can also drizzle the cooled muffins with a tablespoon of vanilla glaze if you want a fancier look and a little Easy Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. Chocolate cupcakes with a cup of tea. Watercolor collection of sweet cakes and donuts. Vanilla muffins with fine chocolate flakes.
Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes/ muffins instructions
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together all of the wet ingredients.
- Add the mixed wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix very well until smooth.
- Separate the batter into two bowls and add melted chocolate to one of them(mix very well).
- Add the batter to the baking pans and bake at 325 (Fahrenheit) for about 10 mins or until completely cooked.
- Remove from the pan and place in cooling racks (if wanted add frosting).
Cupcakes on yellow polka dot background. Prefer chocolate, check out my Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes or Vegan Gluten-free Chocolate This is obviously a more traditional vanilla cupcake recipe, as it has white flour and white sugar. Sometimes cupcakes or muffins work best in their smaller parts and don't always work the same in. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.