Stuffed Cottage Cheese Fritters.
You can have Stuffed Cottage Cheese Fritters using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cottage Cheese Fritters
- You need 150 grams of Paneer or cottage cheese cut into 1cm x 1cm x 1/2 cm pieces.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Bengal gram flour.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Rice Flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Mint leaves.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- It's 250 ml of Refined oil for frying.
Stuffed Cottage Cheese Fritters step by step
- To make batter, shift together gram flour, rice flour, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, baking powder, salt into a bowl..
- Gradually add water, stirring continuously to make a smooth batter. Keep aside for 20 minutes..
- To make chutney, make a paste of lemon juice, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, salt and 1 tbsp water..
- Spread 1/4 teaspoon chutney between 2 pieces of paneer. Assemble remaining paneer pieces in the same way..
- Heat oil in pan on high heat. Deep 2 assembled pieces in batter to coat and Add one after the other to hot oil and reduce heat to medium..
- Fry till golden brown and remove..
- Deep into the batter and fry remaining assembled pieces in the same way..
- Spread black salt over it and serve hot with hot and sweet tomato sauce..